We’re all sexy beasts- it’s a given fact. But sometimes, you need an extra boost to get into that mindset. Luckily, that’s easy to do. Sexy is simple. You don’t need to revamp your entire life to feel good about yourself- often the smallest changes can have a big impact. Whether it’s something others will notice or not is irrelevant; it’s all about how it makes YOU feel. Here’s a few places to start:
- Treat yourself to a good fitting bra. Comfort is key when it comes to feeling good, and an ill-fitting bra can make you feel self-conscious. A bra is a necessary investment for every woman. Make sure you know your correct size (because a lot of women are actually wearing the wrong size). Get fitted, and treat yourself to a bra that hugs your curves just right.
- Keep your nails well manicured, even if it’s DIY. Manicured nails will make you feel put together, even if the rest of you doesn’t. Simple to do, and seeing the pop of color will perk you up!
- Workout routinely. Exercising releases endorphins in your body, a chemical similar to morphine. You’ll feel good! Besides that, you will feel accomplished, and your changing physique will put an extra strut in your step.
- Wear more silk or lace undergarments. Boy, do these feel amazing against your skin. No one will know but you (and your partner, to his/her surprise…), but your secret will make you feel like a goddess.
- Perform daily self affirmations. Sounds silly to some, but it’s a proven way to improve your life. Speaking what you want to do/feel will make it more likely to happen. Every morning, give yourself a pep talk in the mirror.
- Take a pole dance class. I’m a firm believer that every woman needs to do this at least once in her life. They are so entertaining and empowering. And being surrounded by a group of strong women is infectious. Let loose, and have fun!
- Meditate. Our lives are busy beyond belief- and there’s a very small chance that will change any time soon. But that’s okay; we can handle it. But everyday, take a moment to yourself and free your mind. Clearing your head- even if just for a few minutes- will give you a better handle on your busy life.
- Walk around naked. It’s freeing and empowering with a hint of naughty. We’ve all done it before, which means we all know how good it feels.
- De-clutter your home. Home should be a sanctuary. This is hard to accomplish when there’s chaos. Straighten up a bit, and enjoy your oasis.
- Spend time with your lover. And I mean REAL time. No phone, no TV, and no kids. Just each other. Even if it’s just a few minutes before bed, spend the time to grow closer to your partner. The growing emotional bond will make you feel more secure about yourself. Security=sexy.
What do you do to make yourself feel sexy?